The Greenhouse Program started education in 1994-1995. Purpose of greenhouse program; knowing and practicing organic agriculture and soilless farming techniques, knowledgeable about technical issues such as irrigation, fertilization, pruning, spraying, harvesting, knowing the diseases and pests on the plants, making the greenhouse installation, operating the greenhouse, producing undergone vegetable and ornamental plants, to know and apply the methods, to educate conscious technicians.
Production-Oriented Intermediate Member!
In the greenhouse sector, from the planting stage to the end of the production, all stages of the product, to produce qualified intermediate members.
Program Profile• Basic Science Courses
• General Agriculture Courses (soil, fertilization, irrigation, plant morphology, plant physiology, seeding, marketing)
• Greenhouse Vegetable and Ornamental Plant Breeding Courses
• Greenhouse vegetable and Ornamental Crops Diseases and Pests Courses
• General Computer and use The Computer Courses In Greenhouse
• Organic Agriculture and Hydroponics Tutorials
• Greenhouse Application Courses
• Greenhouse Design, Construction and Air Conditioning Courses