Control and Automation Technology
Technologie To Touch!
It covers electronic circuit elements, current-voltage relationships and industrial applications in their communication and interaction with peripheral devices in general electronics, electronics and industry-based electronics.
- • Basic Common Courses,
- • Electrical Circuit Analysis, Design and Drawing Courses
- • Basic Electronics and Automation Courses
- • Supervisory Programming Courses
- • Practice Courses
Access to Further StudiesCandidates who have successfully completed Associate Degree education can continue their education and training in faculties giving undergraduate education if they are successful in Vertical Transfer Exam(which known as DGS in Turkey). It is also possible to go back to college exams and continue with exemption from previous courses in case of a break in their field.
Employment Profiles of Accomplishments
- • Businesses in Electrical, Electronics and Automation Workshops
- • Electronic Card Assembly Facilities
- • In Automation System Design and Control
- • Research and Experiment centers
- • In device services
- • At educational institutions
- • Medical Device Representatives
Can work as ”Automation Technician”.